WE ARE HUMAN RESOURCE SPECIALISTS
Not every team works like a well oiled machine and it can be difficult for business owners and managers to know what is the best course of action to take in these situations. UKOO offer HR services that regularly deal with issues such as:
- HR Policy Review & Development
- Job Design/Position Descriptions
- KPI Development & Reporting Frameworks
- Performance Management Frameworks, Systems & Training
- HR Procedures, Forms & Documentation
- Training & Development
- Career & Leadership Development
- Cultural/Engagement Surveys
- Employee Relations & Communications
- Process Automation/Workflows
- Employer Branding
- Team Building (DISC Advanced Profiling & Workshops)
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Remuneration & Benefits
- Mental Health In The Workplace
STRATEGY & COMPLIANCE
- Legislative Compliance
- Employee Contracts & Engagement Documentation
- Conflict Resolution
- Redundancy & Exit Strategies
- Wage & Salary Audits
- Sexual Harassment
- Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Workplace Investigations – Sexually Harassment/Theft/Bullying
STRATEGIC PLANNING SOLUTIONS
- Change Management
- HR Strategic Planning
- Organisational Performance
- Organisational Structure/Workforce Planning
- Succession Planning
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT / DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS
- Warnings/Procedural Fairness
- Fair Work Representation
- Human Rights Commission Representation
HOW YOU CAN ENGAGE UKOO
ONCE-OFF PROJECT SUPPORT
If you have a specific project that requires HR assistance our HR Project solution is for you.
Working with your key stakeholders we establish the project goals and parameters, plan for implementation, execute your project and gather post-implementation feedback to ensure ongoing success.
We have successfully delivered HR projects such as:
- HR manual, policies & procedures
- Online induction programs
- Wage & salary reviews
- Individual and Team development workshops
- Executive coaching
- Performance management systems
- HR Compliance for start-ups
With HR Project you will benefit from:
- Expert advice and service without the expense of employee overheads
- Leadership and direction on HR strategy
- Forward thinking and industry leading solutions
- Increased employee productivity
HR SERVICE CONTRACT
REGULAR ONGOING SUPPORT
Get back to what you’re good at; outsource your HR to us.
Looking for someone qualified to take care of your HR?
- Need HR support but don’t want to incur the expense of a full-time professional?
- Want a partner who can provide you with strategic advice and direction?
With HR Service Contract you gain access to one of our experienced and qualified HR Consultants on a regular, part-time basis, anywhere from 1-10 days per month. What’s more, we will come to your site and work right alongside you just like an employee would.
Acting as your HR Manager we work with you to identify your HR goals and objectives and take the necessary steps to achieve these. From strategic HR advice right through to documentation review, HR Service Contract provides a consistent, reliable and practical service that you can trust.
There are so many ways your business stands to benefit from HR Service Contract:
- Achieve HR compliance and work towards best practice
- Increase productivity and get back precious time to focus on what you do best
- Achieve streamlined HR systems and procedures
- Coach and develop your existing resources
- Develop strategies to maximise employee efforts
- Reduce costs associated with employee headcount
HR ON DEMAND
ONGOING AD HOC SUPPORT
Providing you with support and advice when you need it the most. No fixed costs or contracts, simply access our HR team as you need them.
- Need advice on how to handle an employee situation?
- Want to reduce your spend on lawyers?
- Considering a restructure?
- Need assistance with –
- performance management
- unfair dismissal
- sexual harassment
Our HR On-Demand solution has been specifically designed to help you out in times of need. By providing you with access to our team of HR professionals who can meet with you face-to-face or give you advice over the phone. HR On-Demand complements your management team without adding a fixed cost.
The experienced and knowledgeable professionals at UKOO can provide advice on all aspects of HR including:
- Employer obligations
- Employee related matters
- Changes to legislation
- Concerns or questions around compliance
JUST A FEW OF OUR CLIENTS
We are qualified HR consultants with experience in dealing with almost every awkward situation you can imagine when it comes to staff management. At our initial hr services consultation, we ask you all the important questions to advise on the right course of action.
Formal workplace investigation
We have qualified workplace investigators in our team and in some instances will advise that you undertake a full workplace investigation to determine the seriousness of the issues in question. We assess any actions taken to date and formulate a game plan to tackle the challenges moving forward.
Terminating a staff member
We realise you may be at the point where you would prefer to just replace a team member, but perhaps you are unsure about the correct legal process for doing so. We can advise on the right course of action, to ensure you don’t leave yourself open to any recourse with Fair Work Australia.
Unique staff challenges
Regardless of the type of challenge, UKOO can help you to deal with the issues facing your team. Contact us today to discuss your needs and get back on track so you can focus on moving forward!
OUTSOURCING YOUR HR SERVICES
With us, a HR solution is only a phone call away!
We can help your organisation with the process of staff redundancies. Our focus in this area is to provide you with the advice you need from a legislative and regulatory perspective to ensure the process is handled as efficiently and delicately with minimal disruption to the business.
The value of this approach is that it helps your organisation avoid unfair dismissal claims and removes your exposure to technicalities that can often impact companies that aren’t familiar with the processes involved in making a staff member redundant.